"Mediation is more than mediation. It is a commitment and journey in grasping a critical goal together from which we all profit with new knowledge, positive logistics and the expansion of our world view. Impartial, intercultural, innovative, competent, practical = global and strategic mediation success".
The Business Mediation Firm of
Dr. Thomas Santoro, professor
Client and customer journey oriented. Partnering with international law firms and global organizations, as well as small and family businesses.
- EU sanctioned state certified business mediator (200 + 40 hrs., D)
- Graduate of a state supreme court certified circuit court civil mediation training program (US-FL)
- Certificated paralegal and law office manager – specialization: professional negligence, other
- Consultant, coach, theorist, researcher, practitioner in intercultural / international conflict management
- Extensive technical and people skills
- Networking: glocal mediator, co-mediator and law firm partnering
- Flexible pricing
- mediation style - adaptive / integrative: expertise oriented evaluative mediation, as well as facilitative mediation skill sets
- Location: virtual online mediation - all global / glocal assignments considered
- University professor, areas of specialization: intercultural business communication, crisis / conflict management, virtual global team management, international customer relations management, media management, international relations & business/culture studies, mediation/ADR – Anglo law studies, specialized language and business topics